As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking directional boring and installing communication conduits on South Road between Bennet Street and Ashley Street, Torrensville.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, the works will be undertaken at the following times:
· From 7pm Thursday 3 May to 6am Friday 4 May.
· From 7pm Friday 4 May to 6am Monday 7 May.
· Saw cutting of the pavement and boring.
· Installation of conduits.
· Backfill and reinstatement of pavement.
A vacuum truck, road saw, excavator, drill rig, concrete mixer, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
· Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
· Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: email@example.com