The T2T Alliance is undertaking construction activities on the western side of South Road, between Torrens Road and Pym Street.
Due to the works in this location, it will be necessary to temporarily close Tait Street on the western side of South Road from 7pm Wednesday 14 September 2016 until early 2017.
- Construction of the new north bound surface road on South Road north of Torrens Road.
- Relocation of services, including electricity, water, sewer, stormwater and telecommunications.
- Noise wall installation.
- Pavement and lighting works.
- No traffic will be able to enter or exit Tait Street at South Road (western side).
Please note: Tait Street on the eastern side of South Road is currently closed but is planned to reopen in late September 2016.
- Access to Tait Street (western side) will be available from Torrens Road via Lamont Street or South Road via Overland Road, Flanders Street and Lamont Street.
- Signage will be in place to alert motorists to alternate access arrangements.
- Pedestrian access will continue to be provided at South Road
For project information updates, please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with project enquiries.