As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking finishing works on Bishop Street, at South Road, requiring a temporary closure of Bishop Street.
To safely undertake these works, Bishop Street will be temporarily closed at South Road from2pm, Friday, 14 December, to noon, Monday, 17 December.
A profiler, asphalt paver, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works.
Temporary traffic arrangements
- Bishop Street at South Road will be temporarily closed, from 2pm,Friday, 14 December, to noon, Monday, 17 December.
- Access to driveways will continue to be provided during this time.
- Signage will be in place to alert motorists to changed traffic conditions.
- Local detour routes will be in place via Ferris Street, Wright Street or Harrison Road.
- Please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au/traffic for details.
- Pedestrian access will continue to be provided.
For more information about these works, the latest traffic arrangements and detour routes, please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1300794 899.
For real time traffic delay information, please visit: www.addinsight.com.auand download the app.