Due to the forecasted weather conditions, these works have been extended, please see additional dates below.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing works, weather permitting, at the South Road intersection with Torrens Road during the following times:
- each night between 7pm to 6am from Tuesday 27 June to Friday 30 June 2017 (finishing 6am Friday 30 June)
- 7pm Friday 30 June to 6am Monday 3 July 2017
- between 7pm to 6am on Monday 3 July and Tuesday 4 July 2017 (finishing 6am Wednesday 5 July)
- between 7pm and 6am on Wednesday 5 July and Thursday 6 July 2017 (finishing 6am Friday 7 July)
Key activities and equipment
- Installation of new stormwater and water main infrastructure in the southbound lanes of South Road, through the Torrens Road intersection
- Installation of traffic signalling infrastructure
- Bridge works
Excavators, road saws, compaction equipment, asphalting equipment, a mobile crane, concrete trucks and pumps, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
Some noise can be expected at times, but the works will be managed to minimise disturbance to residents as much as possible.
- Access to properties will be maintained during these works.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions and alternative routes.
- Pedestrian access will continue to be provided at the South Road intersection with Torrens Road
If you have any project enquiries, please call 1300 794 899, or email: email@example.com