As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking finishing works at the junction of Henry Street and South Road, Croydon.
Due to technical difficulties, these works will now take place from 6am to 7pm Tuesday 25 September.
To facilitate these works, Henry Street will be temporarily partially closed at South Road, from 6am to 7pm Tuesday 25 September.
* Footpath works.
An excavator, hand tools, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works.
Some noise and vibration can be expected during these works, however, the work will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents and businesses as much as possible.
* Henry Street will be temporarily partially closed at South Road, from 6am to 7pm Tuesday 25 September.
* Access from South Road in to Henry Street will continue to be provided.
* Motorists on Henry Street wanting to access South Road will be detoured via Robert Street during this time.
* Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works
* Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: email@example.com