As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance is continuing to install a new water main on South Road between Pym Street and Overland Road.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, night works will be undertaken each night, weather permitting, between 7pm and 6am from:
- Sunday 29 October to Friday 3 November 2017
- Sunday 5 November to Tuesday 7 November 2017
- Link in of water main
- Backfill and reinstatement of pavement
Excavators, compacting equipment, a backhoe, vacuum truck, agitator, road saws, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
- Pym Street will be temporarily closed on the western side of South Road from:
- 7pm Wednesday 1 November to 6am Thursday 2 November 2017
- Pym Street will be temporarily closed on the eastern side of South Road from:
- 7pm Thursday 2 November to 6am Friday 3 November 2017
- 7pm Sunday 5 November to 6am Monday 6 November
- 7pm Monday 6 November to 6am Tuesday 7 November
- Overland Road will be temporarily closed on the eastern side of South Road from:
- 7pm Tuesday 31 October to 6am Wednesday 1 November 2017
- The northern entry to the service road on South Road southbound between Overland Road and Tait Street will be temporarily closed from 7pm Tuesday 31 October to 6am Wednesday 1 November 2017. Local access to properties will be maintained via Sunbeam Road.
Bus users – Route numbers 230, 232 232R
- During the temporary closure of Pym Street on the western side of South Road, bus access on Pym Street will be maintained with traffic controller assistance.
During the temporary closures of Pym Street on the eastern side of South Road only:
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents, however some noise and vibration can be expected.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: email@example.com