As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking bridge works and service relocations at the South Road intersection with Hawker Street, Ridleyton from 7pm Friday 28 July to 6am Monday 31 July 2017.
Temporary traffic arrangements
- Hawker Street will be temporarily closed at South Road.
- The u-turn facilities at Dartmouth Street and Bedford Street will be maintained.
- Speed restrictions on South Road will apply and signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained under the direction of traffic controllers
- Motorists, cyclists and pedestrians are advised to follow traffic signage and the direction of traffic controllers at all times.
Bus users – Route numbers 251, 252, 253, 254 and N254
- Outbound buses will be detoured via Wright Street to Torrens Road.
- Inbound buses will be detoured via Blight Street from Torrens Road.
- Bus Stop 14 (inbound and outbound) on Hawker Street, near Wright Street, will be temporarily closed.
- Bus Stop 15 on South Road (inbound and outbound) between Bedford Street and Dartmouth Street, will be temporarily closed.
- Signage will be in place at these bus stops to direct passengers to the nearest available bus stop.
- Please visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information, at adelaide.metro.com.au
- Download the free app metroMATE from https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/metromate/id1172725642 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.metromate&hl=en to get real-time information about services and details on disruptions or delays.