Further to the notice dated 8 November 2017, Day Terrace (east of Elizabeth Street) will be partially opened to traffic on a temporary basis, from 6am Saturday 11 November 2017. We will provide advance notice to residents of any changes to this access.
- Day Terrace (east of Elizabeth Street) will partially re-open to motorists at Elizabeth Street on a temporary basis from 6am Saturday 11 November 2017:
- Left turn movements in to Day Terrace from Elizabeth Street will be available.
- Right turn movements in to Day Terrace from Elizabeth Street will not be permitted.
- Access from Day Terrace on to Elizabeth Street will not be permitted.
- Left turn movements in and out of Elizabeth Street at South Road will continue to be available.
As per the previous notice:
- Due to delays in the installation of the L-walls, the Queen Street level crossing will now partially re-open to motorists at 6am Saturday 11 November 2017, from this time:
- Access across the level crossing from Queen Street to Elizabeth Street (northbound) will be reopened.
- Motorists wanting to cross the level crossing from Elizabeth Street to Queen Street (southbound) will continue to be redirected to South Road or Rosetta Street.
- The level crossing will be intermittently closed for further works, and advance notice will be provided to local residents and businesses.
For more information about these works, temporary changes to traffic arrangements and alternative routes, please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au, call: 1300 794 899 or email: email@example.com