As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be installing a new water main at the South Road intersection with Grange Road / Manton Street.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, the works will take place from 7pm Friday 14 October to 6am Monday 17 October 2016.
Key Activities and Equipment
- Excavation of a trench within the South Road intersection with Grange Road / Manton Street.
- Installation of a water main.
- Backfill and reinstatement of the trench.
- South Road traffic will be reduced to one lane for south bound traffic between Orsmond Street and Manton Street.
- South Road traffic will be reduced to one lane for north bound traffic between Gawler Avenue and Grange Road.
- Grange Road will be reduced to one lane for city bound traffic between Bertie Street and South Road.
- Manton Street will be reduced to one lane in both directions between Bacon Street and South Road.
- Access into Bacon Street from Manton Street will remain open to both left and right turn movements during these works.
- Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will be in place to alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Some noise disturbance can be expected at times while these works are completed, however the work will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents as much as possible.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org