As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will undertaking preparatory works and asphalting for the Grange Road bridge at the South Road intersection with Grange Road/Manton Street.
Key activities and timing
The works will take place at the following times:
- 7pm Friday 11 November to 7am Saturday 12 November 2016 – set up traffic management
- 7am to 7pm Saturday 12 November 2016 – asphalting works
- 7am to 7pm Sunday 13 November 2016 – asphalting works
- 7pm Sunday 13 November to 7am Monday 14 November 2016 – pack up traffic management
Mobile cranes and trucks will be used for installation and pack up of traffic management. Lighting towers will be used during night works. An asphalt paver, roller, asphalt trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform the asphalting works.
- South Road traffic will be reduced to one lane for south bound traffic between Orsmond Street and Manton Street.
- South Road traffic will be reduced to one lane for north bound traffic between Gawler Avenue and Grange Road.
- Grange Road will be reduced to one lane for city bound traffic between Bertie Street and South Road.
- Manton Street will be reduced to one lane in both directions between Bacon Street and South Road.
- Access into Bacon Street from Manton Street will remain open to both left and right turn movements during these works.
- Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will be in place to alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Some minor noise disturbance can be expected at times while these works are completed, however the work will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents as much as possible.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: email@example.com