As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing to install a new water main on Torrens Road between South Road and Wright Street.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, these works will be undertaken during the following times:
· from 7pm Thursday 18 January to 6am Friday 19 January
· each night between 7pm and 6am from Sunday 21 January to Wednesday 24 January (finishing 6am Thursday 25 January).
· Excavation and installation of water main.
· Backfill and reinstatement of pavement.
A road saw, vacuum truck, excavator, trucks, compaction equipment and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
· Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works.
· Residents and business operators will be notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact, such as temporary driveway restrictions.
· Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
· Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org