As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be installing inclinometers in the northbound lanes on South Road between Port Road and the Outer Harbor Rail overpass, and in the southbound lanes of South Road between Port Road and Grange Road / Manton Street.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, the works will be carried out from 7pm Thursday 23 November to 6am Friday 24 November 2017.
· Saw cutting of the pavement and boring.
· Installation of inclinometer.
· Backfill and reinstatement of pavement.
A vacuum truck, road saw, drill rig, concrete mixer, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works.
Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
· Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
· Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: email@example.com