As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing a range of activities on Torrens Road between Wright Street and Ellen Street.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, the works will be undertaken in the following locations:
- Between Wright Street and South Road from 7pm Tuesday 20 March to 6am Wednesday 21 March
- Between South Road and Ellen Street each night between 7pm and 6am on Wednesday 21 March and Thursday 22 March (finishing 6am Friday 23 March).
- Installation of new water main
- Link in of water main and testing
- Backfill and reinstatement of pavement
- Installation of kerbing, footpaths and driveways
Excavators, vacuum trucks, road saws, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
- Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works.
- Residents and business operators will be notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact, such as temporary driveway restrictions.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org