As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking common Services trench works on the western side of South Road between Torrens Avenue and Hindmarsh Avenue.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, these works will be undertaken intermittently between 7pm and 6am from Tuesday 1 May to Friday 4 May(finishing 6am Saturday 5 May).
· Excavation of trench
· Installation of Common Services Trench
· Backfill and reinstatement of pavement
A vac truck, excavator, road saw, asphalting equipment, compaction equipment, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
· Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
· Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
· The footpath the western side of South Road between Torrens Avenue and Hindmarsh Avenue will be temporarily closed during these works.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: email@example.com