As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be line marking on Elizabeth Street / Queen Street between Euston Terrace and Day Terrace, and across the Queen Street level crossing.
To minimise disturbance to residents, businesses and traffic, and weather permitting, the works will be undertaken from 7pm Tuesday 9 January to 6am Wednesday 10 January.
- Relocation of traffic barriers
- Line marking
Line marking equipment, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
- The Queen Street level crossing will be closed to motorists. Pedestrian access will be maintained under the guidance of traffic controllers.
- Elizabeth Street will be closed between Euston Terrace and just north of Day Terrace.
- Day Terrace will be closed on both sides of Elizabeth Street.
- Access to Day Terrace on the eastern side of Elizabeth Street will be provided at South Road.
- Access to Day Terrace on the western side of Elizabeth Street will be available at Thomas Street.
- Euston Terrace will be closed at Queen Street (western side) only.
- Access to Euston Terrace on the western side of Queen Street will be available at King Street.
- Access to Euston Street on the eastern side of Queen Street will be maintained to local traffic only, under the guidance of traffic controllers. Some intermittent, short term delays can be expected at times.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works and signage will alert motorists and pedestrians to the changed traffic conditions.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained around the works area.
For more information
For more information about these works please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1300 794 899.