As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing works at the South Road intersection with Torrens Road, and along Torrens Road between Wright Street and Ellen Street.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, the works will be intermittently undertaken:
- Each night between 7pm and 6am from Monday 12 February to Thursday 15 February (finishing 6am Friday 16 February).
- From 7pm Friday 16 February to 6am Monday 19 February.
- Excavation and installation of stormwater pipes.
- Backfill and reinstatement of pavement.
- Preparation works for reinstating footpaths and driveways.
- Installation of kerbing, footpaths and driveways.
A vacuum truck, road saw, excavator, compaction equipment, mobile cranes, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
- From 6am Monday 12 February to 7pm Tuesday 13 February pedestrian access will not be permitted on the southern side of Torrens Road between the McDonald’s driveway and South Road. Pedestrians will be detoured to the northern side of Torrens Road via the pedestrian crossing near Greenshields Place.
- Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works.
- Residents and business operators will be notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact, such as temporary driveway restrictions.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org