As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking works to implement changes to traffic arrangements at the South Road intersection with Grange Road/Manton Street. These changes include the opening of right turn movements from South Road northbound into Manton Street.
Weather permitting, the works will be undertaken from 7pm Friday 17 March to 6am Monday 20 March 2017.
· Asphalting, line removal and new line marking.
· Movement of traffic barriers.
Trucks, mobile cranes, line-marking equipment and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will be in use during night works.
Some noise can be expected while these works are completed, however the work will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents as much as possible.
· Lane and speed restrictions will apply in vicinity of the works.
· Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
New traffic arrangements from 6am Monday 20 March 2017
· Right turn movements from South Road northbound into Manton Street will be permitted (at the signalised intersection)
· U-turns will be permitted on South Road at the intersection of South Road and Manton Street/Grange Road.
· All other existing turning movements at this intersection will be maintained.
These are permanent changes to traffic arrangements at this intersection as per the final T2T project design.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au. You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org