As part of the Torrens Road
to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking stormwater works
on Coglin Street, Hindmarsh at the intersection with Port Road.
The works will, requiring the temporary closure of the Coglin Street and the adjacent Port Road median crossing.
To safely undertake these works, Coglin Street will be temporarily closed at Port Road, during the following times:
- Each night between 7pm
and 6am from:
12 March to Thursday 14 March (finishing
6am Friday 15 March)
o Monday 18
March to Saturday 23 March (finishing 7pm Saturday
- From 10pm Friday 15 March to 6am Monday 18 March. Throughout these times the Port Road median crossing will be closed.
Coglin Street will be open to traffic outside of these hours.
- Installation of stormwater
A road saw, vacuum truck, excavator, trucks, mobile crane, hand tools and light vehicles will be used to perform these works.
Temporary traffic arrangements
- Coglin Street will be temporarily closed at the intersection with Port Road including the adjacent Port Road median crossing during the times stated above.
- Port Road will maintain two lanes of traffic in each direction from 10pm Friday 15 March to 6am Monday 18 March
- Signage will be in place to alert motorists to changed traffic conditions and local detour routes.
- Vehicle access around the work site will continue to be provided via Rose Street and Ridley Street.
- Vehicles wanting to use the median crossing can alternatively turn at the Queen Street crossing
- Pedestrian access will continue to be provided.
For more information about
these works, the latest traffic arrangements and detour routes, please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au email: email@example.com
or call: 1300 794 899.