As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing a range of activities at the South Road intersection with Torrens Road, and on Torrens Road between South Road and Wright Street.
To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, the works will be undertaken at the following times:
· From 7pm Friday 6 April to 6am Monday 9 April.
· Intermittently each night between 7pm and 6am from Monday 9 April to Thursday 12 April (finishing 6am Friday 13 April).
· Installation of new stormwater infrastructure
· Electrical works
Excavators, vacuum trucks, road saws, compaction equipment, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
· Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works.
· Residents and business operators will be notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact, such as temporary driveway restrictions.
· Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
· Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org