The T2T Alliance will be installing a sewer main in Thomas Street near William Street, Croydon. The work zone is approximately 40 metres from William Street
To minimise disruption to residents, these works will take place each day from 7am to 5pm from Wednesday 29 June 2016 to Friday 8 July 2016, with no work occurring on Sunday’s.
- Thomas Street between William Street and Cedar Avenue will be CLOSED to through traffic each day. Residents living in this section of Thomas Street will be provided access via Cedar Avenue.
- Residents will be contacted prior to the works starting near their property should driveway access be impacted
- Pedestrian access will be maintained
- William Street will be open to traffic in both east and west directions
- Detours will be in place to divert traffic around the works area.
- Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
For further information about these works, please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email: email@example.com.