As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be installing a stormwater pit on the corner of Hurtle Street and Thomas Street.
To minimise disturbance to residents, the works will be undertaken each day between 7am and 7pm from Wednesday 17 August to Saturday 20 August 2016.
- Excavate trench.
- Install pit.
- Reinstate asphalt and kerbing.
- Hurtle Street and Thomas Street will remain open during these works under the control of traffic controllers.
- Pedestrian access to South Road from Hurtle Street will remain open during these works.
- Access to properties will be maintained.
- Traffic and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.