DUE TO THE FORECASTED RAIN THESE WORKS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. WE WILL PROVIDE ADVANCE NOTICE WHEN THE WORKS HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance is undertaking kerbing and footpath works in the Port Road median at Coglin Street, Hindmarsh, weather permitting.
These works will be undertaken intermittently from 10pm Friday 1 December to 6am Thursday 7 December 2017.
Temporary traffic arrangements
During these works:
- The centre median on Port Road at Coglin Street will be closed.
- Right turns from Port Road westbound (towards the beach) on to Coglin Street will not be permitted.
- U-turns at Coglin Street for westbound traffic on Port Road will not be permitted. Motorists will need to use the u-turn facility at Queen Street to head east.
- U-turns at Coglin Street for eastbound traffic on Port Road will be reduced to one lane.
- Left turns in to Coglin Street from Port Road will be maintained.
- Left turns from Coglin Street on to Port Road will be maintained.
- Reminder: Coglin Street is temporarily closed at Ridley Street while rail upgrade works are being completed.
- Signage will alert road users to the changed traffic conditions.
For more information
Visit: www.t2talliance.com.au email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1300 794 899.
For real time alerts on delays, please visit: www.addinsight.com.au and download the app.