As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance is installing new stormwater infrastructure on the eastern side of South Road between Torrens Road and McInnes Street.
To faciliate these works temporary road closures are required as follows:
- Hythe Street will be temporarily closed at South Road from 7pm Thursday 12 January to 6am Friday 20 January 2017.
- Monmouth Street will be temporarily closed at South Road from 7pm Thursday 12 January to 6am Friday 20 January 2017.
- A vacuum truck, road saw, mobile crane, excavator, compaction equipment, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works.
- Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply on South Road in the vicinty of the works.
- Signage will be in place to alert motorists to alternate access arrangements.
- Pedestrian access will continue to be provided at South Road.
- Access to properties will be maintained.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: email@example.com