As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing a range of activities in the southbound lanes of South Road between Pym Street and Torrens Road.
To safely undertake these works the following changes to local access will be in place from 7pm Sunday 19 November to 6am Friday 22 December 2017:
- Overland Road at South Road will be partially open.
- Left turn movements in to Overland Road from South Road will be available.
- Left turn movements on to South Road from Overland Road will not be permitted. Motorists will be detoured via Charron Road and Pym Street.
- Sunbeam Road at South Road will be temporarily closed.
- Bishop Street at South Road will be partially open.
- Left turn movements on to South Road from Bishop Street will be available.
- Left turn movements in to Bishop Street from South Road will not be permitted.
- Undergrounding of electrical services
- Installation of new water main
- Installation of common services trench
- Installation of new kerbing and footpath
The works will be undertaken daily between 7am and 6pm from Mondays to Saturdays, unless otherwise advised.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org