As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking stormwater works in the southbound lanes of South Road, through the intersection with Hawker Street, Ridleyton.
To minimise the impact to peak hour traffic and weather permitting, these works will take place from 7pm Wednesday 30 May to 6am Thursday 31 May.
To facilitate these works, Hawker Street will be temporarily closed at South Road from 11.30pm Wednesday 30 May to 6am Thursday 31 May.
- Investigation of stormwater pits and pipes.
- Excavators, vacuum trucks, road saw, compaction equipment, mobile crane, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
- The right turn from South Road in to Hawker Street will be temporarily closed, from 7pm Wednesday 30 May to 6am Thursday 31 May.
- The left turn from South Road in to Hawker Street, and the left turn from Hawker Street on to South Road will be temporarily closed from 11.30pm Wednesday 30 May to 6am Thursday 31 May. Please click here to view alternative routes.
- Adelaide Metro bus services will continue to operate as usual during these works.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org