As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking stormwater works in the southbound lanes of South Road, through the intersection with Hawker Street, Ridleyton.
To minimise the impact to peak hour traffic and weather permitting, these works will take place from 7pm Tuesday 1 May to 6am Wednesday 2 May.
To facilitate these works, Hawker Street will be temporarily closed at South Road.
- Investigation of stormwater pits and pipes.
- Excavators, vacuum trucks, road saw, compaction equipment, mobile crane, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
- Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents however some noise can be expected.
- The right turn from South Road in to Hawker Street will be temporarily closed, from 7pm Tuesday 1 May to 6am Wednesday 2 May.
- The left turn from South Road in to Hawker Street, and the left turn from Hawker Street on to South Road will be temporarily closed from 11.30pm Tuesday 1 May to 6am Wednesday 2 May.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
- Motorists will be detoured via Grange Road or Susan Street during this time.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org