As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be widening Taylor Bridge (bridge across the River Torrens) from 27 May 2017 until late 2017.
To facilitate these works:
- The Linear Park Trail will be temporarily closed between McDonnell Avenue and South Road.
- Signage will be erected in strategic locations to direct pedestrians and cyclists to alternative routes that will re-connect with the Linear Park Trail.
- The footpath on the western side of South Road, across Taylor Bridge, will also be temporarily closed during these works.
- Pedestrians and cyclists travelling from West Hindmarsh should use the McDonnell Avenue pedestrian and cycling bridge to access the Brickworks Marketplace and Ashwin Parade, Torrensville.
- The footpath on the eastern side of South Road, across Taylor Bridge, will remain open.
A map showing the alternative pedestrian and cyclist routes that will be in place during this time is shown here.
You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank your for your patience while these works are being undertaken.