As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing works in the southbound lanes of South Road between Torrens Road and Bishop Street.
To safely facilitate these works:
- The footpath on the eastern side of South Road between Torrens Road and Bishop Street will be temporarily closed from 7am Monday 22 January 2018 for approximately four weeks.
- Pedestrian access will not be permitted on this section of South Road during this period.
- Pedestrian access in to residential properties will be maintained under the guidance of traffic controllers.
- Signage will be in place to direct pedestrians to the detour route via Wright Street, Tait Street and Ferris Street.
- Tait Street will continue to be closed during this time.
Please call the project enquiry line on: 1300 794 899 or email: email@example.com if you have special access requirements during this temporary footpath closure.
For further project information and the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au