As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking finishing works on Coglin Street, Brompton, near the rail crossing.
To minimise disturbance, and weather permitting, these works will be undertaken between 7pm Wednesday 26 September and 6am Friday 28 September.
To safely undertake these works, the rail crossing on Coglin Street will be temporarily closed.
* Installation of kerbing.
A road saw, vacuum truck, excavator, trucks, compaction equipment and light vehicles will be used to perform these works.
* Coglin Street rail crossing will be temporarily closed to traffic during these works:
* Traffic will be redirected to South Road or Chief Street.
* Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
* Pedestrian access will be maintained across the rail crossing.
* Businesses and residents will be notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact, such as temporary driveway restrictions.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au You can also contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org