Over the Easter weekend, from 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017, pavement and asphalt reinstatement works will be undertaken on Port Road between South Road and Coglin Street.
Temporary traffic arrangements
From 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017:
- Port Road will be temporarily closed in both directions between South Road and Coglin Street from 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017.
- Rose Street and Coglin Street will also be temporarily closed at Port Road during this time.
- The signalised u-turn facility on Port Road at Coglin Street will not be operational during this time.
- Signage will be in place to direct motorists.
- Alternative routes for heavy and light vehicles and local detours will be in place.
- To view the detours for light vehicles please click here
- To view the detours for heavy vehicles please click here.
- To view the local access routes please click here.
- Temporary parking arrangements will be in place to allow vehicle and/or pedestrian access to businesses operating over Easter, in vicinity of the works area.
- To view the access arrangements for the Port Road businesses between Coglin Street and South Road click here
Pedestrians and cyclists
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on both sides of Port Road.
- Signalised pedestrian access will be maintained on both sides of South Road at the South Road intersection with Port Road and on the northern side only of Port Road.
- Cyclist access will be available via the local detours, to view the pedestrian and cyclist detour routes please click here.
Public transport users
- Bus stops 6, 7, 8 and 9 on Port Road outbound and bus stops 5, 6, 7 and 8 on Port Road inbound will be closed during the works.
- Signage will be in place at these bus stops to direct passengers to the nearest available bus stop.
- Eastbound and westbound buses on Port Road will be detoured via South Road/Manton Street and Adam Street. Please click here to view the bus detour routes.
- Visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information at www.adelaidemetro.com.au
- Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions, alternative and local access routes.
- Traffic controllers will be in place to assist road users.
- Motorists, cyclists and pedestrians are advised to follow the direction of traffic controllers.
- Emergency services have been advised of the changed traffic conditions and detour routes.
- Alternative routes will be in place for light and heavy vehicles, see above for alternative routes.
For more information
Email: email@example.com Call: 1300 794 899
For real time delay information, please visit: www.addinsight.com.au and download the app.
Thank you for your ongoing patience while these important works are being undertaken.