This weekend, works will be undertaken on the southern (outbound) side of Port Road, between South Road and Bertie Street.
Temporary traffic arrangements
From 7pm Friday 12 May to 6am Monday 15 May:
- One lane will be maintained on Port Road in both directions at all times.
- Westbound traffic will be diverted to the city bound lanes between South Road and King Street.
- The u-turn on Port Road at Queen Street will be temporarily closed. Motorists will need to use the median crossing at King Street to travel towards the city.
- Cator Street, Bertie Street, Albermarle Street and Linden Street will be temporarily closed at Port Road.
- Right turns will not be permitted from Port Road into Queen Street. Left turns in and out of Queen Street will be maintained. Access to the Queen Street / Elizabeth Street trading precinct will be maintained at all times from Port Road, via King Street and Princes Street.
- It is BUSINESS AS USUAL for businesses on Port Road, Queen Street and adjacent side streets.
- Traffic delays on Port Road can be expected.
- There will be no change to bus routes along Port Road during these works.
- Bus stop 10 Port Road outbound will be temporarily closed. Bus users can board at Bus Stop 11 near Bourn Avenue.
- Please visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information, at adelaide.metro.com.au
To view local detour routes during these works, click here.
To view local pedestrian and cyclist routes during these works, click here.
For more information
For further information about the upcoming works on Port Road please click here.
For further information about these works please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For real time delay information, please visit: www.addinsight.com.au and download the app.
Thank you for your ongoing patience while these important works are being undertaken.