As part of the Torrens Road to
River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking night-time testing
and commissioning works on the activated pedestrian crossings at Elizabeth
Street, Croydon, and Coglin Street and West Street, Hindmarsh.
The work will be undertaken on Friday 4 October, Friday 18 October and Sunday 20 October, see times below, and will impact train passengers. Signage will be in place along the Outer Harbor Rail line to direct passengers to the nearest available bus stop when trains are not operating.
The testing and commissioning
work on the activated pedestrian crossings will be undertaken at the following
times, weather permitting:
- Friday, 4 October, from 9pm to 6am
- Saturday, 5 October, from 1:30am to 6am
- Sunday, 6 October, from 1:30am to 6am
- Thursday, 17 October, from 1:30am to 6am
- Friday, 18 October, from 9pm to 6am
- Sunday, 20 October, from 12am to 10am
- Testing and commissioning of the activated pedestrian crossings at Elizabeth Street, Coglin Street and West Street requiring closure of the Outer Harbor rail line while works are occurring.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to residents. However, some noise can be expected. While machinery will not be used for these works, at different times throughout the night you may hear the warning signals from the pedestrian crossings being tested.
Public Transport Users
further information about these works, including the latest traffic
arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au or
contact us on 1300 794 899, or email firstname.lastname@example.org