As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be continuing works for the Outer Harbor rail overpass, along the rail corridor between the Elizabeth Street / Queen Street and Coglin Street rail crossings.
Crews will be working across various sites to complete the works.
Locations and key activities:
Princes Street car park
- The Princes Street car park will be closed as a project car park and be set up as a temporary area to construct the bridge segments for the Outer Harbor rail overpass.
- Day works will take place between 7am and 5pm from Saturday 19 November to Saturday 10 December 2016 to construct the bridge segments for the Outer Harbor rail overpass. A crane will be used to perform these works.
- Access to the construction area will only be via South Road.
Between South Road and the Elizabeth Street / Queen Street rail crossing
- Day works will take place intermittently between 7am and 5pm from Monday 21 November to Saturday 10 December 2016 to install Gabion walls.
Between South Road and the Coglin Street rail crossing
- Night works will occur between 7pm and 6am from Monday 21 November to Saturday 10 December 2016 to continue installation of the retaining walls within the rail corridor.
- A 350 tonne road crane, mobile crane, trucks and light vehicles will be used to perform these works. Lighting towers will also be in operation during night works.
Some noise disturbance can be expected at times while these works are completed, however the work will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents as much as possible.
- Euston Terrace between Queen Street and South Road will be open to local traffic only during these works.
- Day Terrace between Elizabeth Street and South Road will be open to local traffic only during these works.
- Access to property driveways will be maintained.
- We will contact property occupiers in advance, should any temporary impacts to property access occur during the works.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please contact us on: 1300 794 899, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org