A Community Information Day is being held on Saturday 15 August 2015 at the T2T Alliance site office on the corner of South Road and Ridley Street, Hindmarsh (limited car parking on Ridley Street.)
Enjoy a FREE SAUSAGE SIZZLE cooked by the West Torrens Rotary Club (goods supplied by Croydon Foodland)
Come along anytime between 10am to 2pm, meet members of the T2T Alliance, visit ‘information stations’ to speak with project team members and get more detailed information on the:
- Overall project design and alignment
- Construction methodology and program
- Traffic management and access – pedestrians, cyclists and road users
- Utility relocation works
- Urban design and landscaping
- Noise modelling and noise attenuation treatments
- Environment and sustainability
- Local industry participation
- Community engagement – register for information updates, meet the Community Liaison Group (CLG) and have your say!
Click here to view a printable version on the invitation and to view a map of the site office location.